If you are interested in becoming a proud loving owner of one of our precious fur babies, please read our Puppy Garden Adoption Form and read our Purchase Information Page before you contact us so we may answer any questions you might have.
All Prices listed are for Limited AKC Registration (Pet).
Full registration (Breeding or Show) is sometimes available to limited approved individuals for an additional fee.
We reserve the right to adjust the pricing if we feel a correction needs to be made as the puppy develops. If you currently have a deposit, your price will be honored. It is extremely hard to know what the puppy will be growing into at the time of birth and we do want to match the best choice to you for what you are hoping for.
We reserve the right to cancel a sale at any time if we feel it is not in the best interest of the puppy and any monies will be refunded.
Thank you for understanding that our fur angels futures are of our utmost importance.
Puppies are priced on an individual basis according to size, color, quality, pedigree, and gender.
- Smaller standard size, 9-12 lbs, generally range 1800-2200
- Imperial size, 5-8 lbs, generally range 2300-2800
- Tiny size 3-5 lbs generally range 2800-3500
- These are pet prices with limited AKC registration
- Full AKC Registration, if approved, is considerably higher
Remember quality is never a mistake for the longer life of a Shih Tzu and it is true that you will always get what you pay for.
In this tough economy, there are many backyard breeders cropping up trying to make a quick buck. Please beware of these people who only have a litter or two and have not been doing it for long. Please do your research.
If the dog is cheap it is because it is probably not a good quality healthy puppy that has been bred without any regard to the standard of the breed.
It is very expensive to breed top quality and do all that we do and it shows in our pups. Any money we may make generally is put back into our breeding program for continuing superior health and overall excellence!
Full AKC with Breeding rights are significantly higher to approved homes only
Please call us if interested.
All puppies offered have excellent health, champion linage, some with show potential.
- Puppies are sold on a spay/neuter contract for Limited AKC registration (pet).
- AKC papers will be released upon receipt of vet certificate of procedure performed before pup reaches 6 months of age. Please see Adoption Form below.
- Full registration will be an additional fee and will be only released to approved breeders who share a similar vision and commitment as mine.
Our top priority is for the puppy’s welfare. Please be prepared to answer questions we might ask and provide references (vet, dog trainer, etc).
For you returning VIP happy puppy mommies and daddies, be sure to ask about the special pricing on your second or more pups. 🙂
In honor of those who serve our country,
ask about the Special Military Vet Discount
Many thanks to those of you and your families.
We support you while you are away &
We pray you come home safely
God Bless America
- Deposit is one third the price of the puppy you pick.
- Deposit must be received within 3 working days of when you pick out your new fur baby or puppy will go back up for adoption.
- Forms of deposits accepted are Zelle, PayPal (add 3.5% handling fee that PayPal charges for your convenience of choosing your type of credit card payment, bank cashier’s checks, or cash only
- No personal checks are accepted.
- Please let us know if you might need other arrangements.
- Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE so please be sure you can assume the responsibility and have the time and resources for a new puppy.
- Deposits are good for 2 years and may be transferred once to a future fur baby if you decide the timing is not right or you are not happy with the way your puppy is growing by 6 weeks of age.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone and also reserve the right to cancel any sale at anytime while the puppy is still under our care.
We want you to be 100% happy with you new puppy experience!
- If your baby is to travel to you, the final balance are due when you pup reaches 6 weeks.
- If the balance due is not received when the puppy is 7 weeks old, the deposit will be forfeited, the contract null and void, and the puppy will go back up for adoption.
- We only let the baby travel with a trusted nanny now as the airlines are no longer safe or dependable.
- We will be happy to also meet you at our airport with your baby and your can pay your balance at that time.
- If traveling is not needed, the balance may be paid by bank cashiers check, or cash at the time you pick up your puppy.
Please let us know if you need other arrangements ahead of time or the delivery of you pup may be delayed.
We prefer you to pick up your baby here so you may meet us, see the parents, and how they are loved and pampered in our home (not a kennel).
We really LOVE for you to pick up your puppy here at the Shih Tzu Garden whenever possible so we can meet and you can see for yourself the happy, clean environment you pup has been raised and loved in.
We will be happy to meet you at our airport to hand deliver your baby to you if preferred. If you prefer using a trusted nanny to hand deliver your baby to you at your airport, this cost is approximately $400-450.00 depending on where you live.
Most puppies are ready to leave here after 9 weeks of age, unless they are too small which you will be informed ahead of time if I think this is a possibility with your fur angel. I reserve the right to make the best judgment as to when your pup will be safe to leave here. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
Of course, again, we really LOVE for you to pick up your puppy here at the Shih Tzu Garden whenever possible so we can meet and you can see for yourself the happy, clean environment you pup has been raised in.
We offer a written 2 year genetic health guarantee.
Please read our Puppy Garden Adoption Form for further details.
(Puppy adoption form opens in a new window as a pdf file)
If you are no longer able to assume responsibility for your puppy, we reserve the right to take the puppy back and/or help you find a replacement home for it. We do not want any of our babies ending up in a shelter or be in a place unloved or unwanted!